Yay! We’re always excited to welcome new members and we’re happy that you found us. We update our members once a week (typically on Sundays), and in order to be approved, you’ll have to complete the member application below. Here’s a step-by-step to get you started (with lots of detail to help along the way):
- Get to know us by reading “About Us”.
- Review “Our Policies” and “How It Works – A Closer Look” so you’ll have a good introduction to how our co-op serves our members and how we manage costs and fees.
- Complete the New Member Application.
This information helps us keep track of our members, their orders and their payments. It also helps us improve our services in the area. Don’t worry; only our small admin team can view this information and we won’t share it outside of our team.
As a heads up, one of the questions may require you to be familiar with “Our Policies” document (hint, hint).
- Like our Facebook Page
- Join our Facebook Group – Please send an email to Divitaorganic@gmail.com to join our secret Facebook group for discussions on health, wellness, and support in any aspect of your life. You do not need Facebook to join our co-op, but it is the easiest way to stay informed.
- Once we receive your completed application, we’ll approve your membership and add you to our private Facebook group.
Remember, if you ever have any questions, contact the Di Vita Admin Team
100% Transparency= Power + Peace of Mind
We are just building this plane, so help us fly it! We appreciate your suggestions and comments!